Home / GENERAL / Malaysian man calls fire services after failing to free his manhood from a water bottle

Malaysian man calls fire services after failing to free his manhood from a water bottle

A 21-year-old man from Malaysia has found himself in a dilemma after his manhood got stuck in a water bottle.

Malaysian man calls fire services after failing to free his manhood from a water bottle

it was reported that the unidentified man was said to have been pressed while at home. He however noticed he couldn’t make it to the toilet, so he decided to wee inside the water bottle around him. Little did he know that this option will eventually put him in trouble. When he was through, he noticed he could not free his manhood from the water bottle.

Malaysian man calls fire services after failing to free his manhood from a water bottle

He was said to have used a metal saw to cut himself free but ended up injuring his penis and causing it to bleed. He had to call in firemen after all attempts. When firefighters came, they were able to free him and transport him to the hospital where he is now in a stable condition after undergoing treatments.

Related to this article  Soldier, 38, and his wife 'murdered their four children by poisoning them with carbon monoxide before killing themselves'

About Chinedu Eze

Check Also

Woman had an affair with her daughter's husband.

Woman had an affair with her daughter’s husband.

“I can’t call her mother” Woman narrates how her mother had an affair with her ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *